Not too much to report this week. Still no results on Amir's allergy test, but he was negative for lead and his hemoglobin was right on. I was amazed it took three days to get the hemoglobin report. I've grown accustomed to getting results at hem/Onc speed.
I would say Amir is getting over his fussiness, but I don't want to jinx it. He has been eating well again and slept through the night the past two nights. He is eating with a spoon now and got through refried beans with only minor skin irritation. I'm glad because he loved them!
Lyla had environmental Ed day at school this week. They got to spend most of the day outside and focused on nature activities. They planted grass and learned about the parts of a flower. Homework this week was subtraction and converting time from a clock to a digital display. Last week it was identifying coins. I don't think I did either of those things until at least first grade.
Lyla did great at pool therapy on Tuesday and is excited to plant her strawberry plant from one of my coworkers. We forgot to water the plants one night and they were looking a little droopy, but they're better now. We played vet tonight, then had a pizza and survivor night with Masud.
I had a nice lunch and walk around the lake with Mom on Wednesday to celebrate her birthday Tuesday. Today I got a new pair of Keen sandals. Now I'm set for summer!






No comments:
Post a Comment