The PL Memorial Day Parade was cancelled today, so we went to a little gem called Hidden Valley Park instead. Lyla and I agreed it was better than a parade. A perfect 60 degree day in the woods, just like being up north, only right in Savage. We will definitely be back!
And then we had lunch, hit the zoo, and enjoyed a few rides at Valleyfair. I rode the cars with Amir tonight and laughed myself every time he giggled as we went around a corner.
A fun time was had by all, even "Crabby". Lucy read me a critter book tonight all on her own. It even put Linus to sleep! Then she had tuna and crackers while I read some Berenstain Bears and Masud passed out on the couch. A great ending to a great day. Thank you, men and women who allowed us this day. Thank you for giving your all so we could enjoy and appreciate these simple joys.















No comments:
Post a Comment