Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Amir -- 21 Weeks!


Short update to it since little man isn't feeling so great. He seems to be growing longer every day and I weighed him this week somewhere close to twenty pounds. He is loving his sweet potatoes, and has started scooting and rolling more. Faye said this week that sometimes she has no idea how he gets where he does. He laughs at peek a boo now and can definitely identify his favorite people. 


Sleeping was great earlier in the week, but the last couple nights have been rough. He wants to eat all the time, but just for a couple minutes, then he wants to snuggle. Today he has pooped three times at home and several times at daycare too. Between poops he's pretty happy as long as we hold him, but I think we're in for a doctor visit tomorrow. 

Lyla had another great day at school. She thinks her purple dress friend is named Lucy. She was upset because her helper teacher wouldn't let her try the high climbing stuff at the playground. And when I asked why she didn't use her milk money she got very emotional (sad) and said, "I just want to use my zip code like a real kindergartner. I just want to be like every else." And so it begins ...

No comments:

Post a Comment