Little man has been a little restless lately and very interested in our food. We've tried giving him more milk, but it just wasn't doing the trick. Today I brought formula to Faye's in case she needed some extra since I'm maxed out in the breast milk department. I also gave her the go ahead to start a small amount of food.
I tried some fresh picked applesauce yesterday to see if he might be ready. He went right after the spoon, but spit out the applesauce with a grimace. It was pretty tart.
Sweet potatoes at Faye's were another story! I was anxious to see how it had gone -- I'm still not sure about starting solids, but it just seems like he needs something else and more milk wasn't the answer. Turns out he loved them! Faye said he ate his 2 teaspoons happily and didn't even spit any out. He also had a good afternoon and a solid nap, which hadn't been happening last week.
We tried a little sweet potato at home after Amir's evening feeding and he liked them again. He didn't eat more than a teaspoon, but we was totally into it and attacked the spoon. Lyla had a great time helping.





No comments:
Post a Comment