After a stressful week, Friday kicked off wedding weekend! We had a great time supporting our friends Matt and Sabrina as they said their I dos.
Amir found another lady to dote on him at my office Friday -- Steff thought he was pretty cute!
Lyla got out her camera for a photo of Shannon and Patty.
Friday night was the rehearsal and dinner. Lyla had a great time testing out the punching bags at Uppercut Boxing Gym. She couldn't keep from watching a guy on the speed bag because the whole thing was "Just like Rocky, mom!"
They had some great graffiti outside.
Dinner at the Red Stag. Thankfully, "I can't even taste the parsley on these fries, mom!" It was a very fun night and Lyla got to sit next to Sabrina so she felt extra special.
Yesterday we gathered for pictures in the gym courtyard.
Before the ceremony I looked over and saw Lyla waving her flowers all over at Applesauce (their dog).
The ceremony was short and meaningful. These two are SO right for each other!
Afterward, we waited in the courtyard. Lyla was starting to break down. Thankfully I packed a few snacks in my bag. As she sat there with her arm hooked over the back of the chair I looked over at Masud and we both laughed. Such a lady!
After dinner and cupcakes, she loved the crafts, dancing and sno-cones.
It's was an amazing and fun wedding! I'm so thankful we were invited to be part of such a special day. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Edens!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment