Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Amir -- 7 Weeks!


Happy seven weeks birthday to my little man! You're sure growing up fast! This week was a balance of busy and home time. Friday after Lyla's scan we had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's. They bought you this cute crocodile hunter hat! 


Saturday we did laundry and had lunch at Grandma's too. Lyla played outside and took a nap while I went to Trader Joe's got naan, her latest food of choice. Sunday we had a lazy day at home, then visited Matt and Sabrina at their new house. Lyla had a good time drawing and Amir had his first blowout ... All over Matt's white T-shirt. 



The rest of the week we took it easy just chillin' at home. Your found your hands and like to put them in your mouth. So far you seem to be using lefty a little more, but I'm not sure that means anything. You have so many new expressions and have mastered your smile. You're such a charmer! You're kicking your arms and legs more and like to play on the floor. You've got tummy time mastered. You also started only popping once a day. 


Tuesday we visited Great Grandma for ice cream and took a trip to the book store. On the way home we got rear ended. Thankfully you were safe in your seat and the person wasn't going that fast. I was still very shaken up. The car was ok too. Lyla decided she would take it for a spin when we got to Faye's.



I like to play and talk with you so much. We have started reading Fluffy Chick and Friends. So far you seem to like the sheep and the chick. You make some short squawky noises, but not too often. You also do a great job following objects around the room. You always want to be in the center of the action. This week we also had a second play date with the Borchardt clan. You and Beckett ate while the big kids played at the park. 


You LOVE to hang out with your big sister. I love seeing you with each other. She is very proud of you and a great big sister. 




Today we went to Cigna to sort out issues with my leave and have happy hour with the girls for Lori's last day. You were the star of the show and everyone wanted to see you. They all thought you were even cuter this week than last time you were in. You ate in the lactation room, then spit up all over so we headed back to my desk. You got sleepy while I printed directions for our trip this weekend, then you ate at my desk while I printed some Paw Patrol coloring sheets for Lyla. She's gonna love 'em!





You're growing up so much! I can't believe how much you have grown since week one. I love watching you discover the world. And I really love learning about your personality. You're a great baby and I'm one lucky mom to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment