Today we had a great time at the Omaha Children's museum. After wedging ourselves into a very tight parking spot, it was time to play! Lyla loved it and said it was her favorite thing we've done. She said, "it wasn't what I expected. I thought it would just be exhibits, but you could actually play and run around!" Her favorite part was the three shows we saw with Princess Lily.
We started at the science center where we played with balls and giant bubbles.
Then pretend time at the water table, the doctor's office, bank, the grocery store and the pizzeria.
Sing and dance with Princess Lily! Lyla loved it. Amir fell asleep.
We played for another 45 minutes so Amir could get a good nap and we could see the next Princess Lily show.
Lyla got a special "wishing coin" at the final show. She asked me to take her picture with this statue; that's when I knew she really loved it!























No comments:
Post a Comment