This is it little man. Your big day is almost here! Tomorrow you will be my big toddler boy, but tonight (and let's face it, forever) you are still my baby. I love you Amir. You are my very special boy. I truly can't believe how quickly you changed our lives and how fully you've enriched them.
One Week
When you were a little baby, I used to sing you the Bubble Guppies song, "Sun, beautiful sun, we move around you slowly 'cause you are the only one. You're our suuuun!" Well, my son, you truly are one of a kind. Sweet, smart, happy, and funny, you light up my life. I wasn't sure I was ready to have another baby, but I'm so glad I did. You make me so complete. There's nothing like the bond between a mother and her son.
Happy Birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment