Friday I took the bassinet over to our friends so they can sit for their new baby. I c lent resist putting Amir in it one last time. Hard to believe he used to fit in there with room to spare!
We had a fun day hanging out and shopping and napping while Lyla was a school.
She had a good day and mysteriously managed to get a black eye. She doesn't know how.
Saturday was our usual at Grandma and Grabndpa's. Amir rode this new tractor from Karla.
Lyla baked with Grandpa.
The Easter bunny stopped by!
Lyla wanted to play outside. It's her new favorite thing.
When we got home, Amir found a favorite thing ... A whole roll of it!
The Easter bunny came to our house today! Amir found his basket first. It was fun to play while Lyla slept in. After baskets we made pancakes -- bunny shaped!
We packed up for family lunch at David and Kim's. Amir was a little over whelmed, but did well.
Lyla spent almost the whole time outside climbing, running, jumping, hunting eggs, launching eggs, and playing. She had a blast!
Amir was a little Eastered out.
We got home, had dinner, and danced with Barbie from Lyla's new color alive coloring book. She loved the technology, but wasn't thrilled that the Easter bunny chose the Barbie book: "I don't really like Barbie, but ok." Yes, I thought! I am doing something right! Then she asked, "Why doesn't this pack come with a brown? Now I can't make her skin like mine." Good question, love. She colored it blue instead.
We had a great day. So grateful for the gifts with which we've been blessed in this life. May the peace of the risen Christ be with us all!























No comments:
Post a Comment