Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Monday, Monday, So Good to Me!


Saturday we hung out with Grandma and Grandpa. Sunday we just stayed home. Monday, we had fun! Lyla had OT in the morning. Amir and I were playing the waiting area when Kathy came and asked if they could give Lyla a present. I said sure and then Kathy said, "Ok, let me go get it and then you can tell me if you want to watch us give it to her." I was floored when she came back with an American Girl doll! They had a donation of Isabelle, the 2014 girl of the year, and they gave one to Lyla! Merry Christmas from Gillette! Lyla was working hard learning to tie shoes and then we showed her the doll. She was very excited!



After we got hom, we spent some time with daddy a.nd then Emily and Ryan came over! We had a treat time playing, reading, and making candy together. Amir loves his uncle!


"Mom, I don't think this is spaghetti." No, buddy, that's the string from your phone. 


"Just a minute Mom, I'm updating my fb status."


Fun in the castle!


"Just boys in the castle now, Mom!"



After play time and a nap for Amir, we went out for dinner at the Olive Garden. The kids both did great and enjoyed their special dinner out. Lyla ordered buttered noodles and grapes. Amir enjoyed a nice big piece of steamed broccoli. The three adults enjoyed salad, breadsticks and delicious pasta. Yum! So fun to spend time with the fam. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment