The kids were up at 6:15 to see what Santa brought them. Lyla lamented that she, "didn't get anything I wanted." You would think she would know by now that she doesn't need Santa when she's got Grandpa! Amir was very happy with his Santa gifts.
After play time and showers we were off to mom and dads for brunch. The corn pudding was yummy. Masud and I were the only ones who ate yogurt. Amir enjoyed his cinnamon roll. Eve enjoyed licking his hand later.
Playing with Grandpa!
Blowing out the candles.
The Easy Bake Oven!!!! Later tonight as we unboxed it she remarked, "I thought this moment would never come!"
Daddy and his baby and his baby.
Next stop: Cindy's! Lyla loves her new watch. She held it up in almost every picture!
Anastasia's first Christmas too!
Winding down at home with her new model airplane kit, Lyla said, "I want to be an aviation engineer so I can make planes for kids."























No comments:
Post a Comment