Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Amir -- 5 Weeks!

We spent Amir's birthday on the way to Brainerd for our first family road trip! I forgot the photo adapter for the ipad and Amir's bunny, so the pics aren't the greatest, but I have to post something for my little man's big day.


This week he seems to have grown a lot. We went to the doctor to check on a little rash and Amir weighed in at 11 lbs 8.5 oz.. That's the 90th percentile for those who are counting. He has started to wear some 3 months clothes. Lotion has helped start to clear the rash and the doctor said he looks great otherwise.



He is right on track with milestones and has started to smile at us and make some bubbly noises once in a while. It's so fun to play a little now that he is awake more too! He can track objects and loves the chime toys from Beth and Sarah. He also likes his Tana Hoban White on Black book and, of course, hearing stories from his big sister. 



I am still amazed by his awesome head control. He seems much sturdier than I would expect a five week old to be. Tonight he even rolled onto his tummy with just a little help! He likes to be on his side and can easily roll from his back to the side so I'm sure it won't be long before he's getting onto his tummy easily too. Don't grow up too fast little man!



No comments:

Post a Comment