Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Amir! 3 Weeks!


Hard to believe Amir is only thee weeks old -- it feels like he has always been part of our family! Sabrina came over this week for a visit and Melanie came over for lunch. It's great to have so much time to spend with friends!



Amir and I got to get outside this week. We took a walk to the post office and around the block. It was fun to get out.i look forward to walking more once the weather is a little more stable. 



Today we went to visit Grandma at work. She was very proud to introduce Amir to all of her friends and co-workers. We took this picture to tease Grandpa. :)

Amir is growing quickly and  changes every day. He is more awake during the day now and he's developing expressions and interacting with us more. 




I love hanging out with him, even when he's a little demanding. Even though people say he's a big baby, he doesn't seem very big to me. 



He's my very strong boy. Check out his awesome head control!



He has a little bit of a stuffy nose this week so I headed out for a Nose Frida and also got a Moby Wrap. Amir dug it and snuggled on my chest all afternoon. He isn't into sitting in his little chair and wants to be held all the time, so I'm hoping the wrap will help me get a little more done. He wasn't a fan of the peanut she'll, and I don't like his feet hanging out in the bjorn when I'm cooking. Here's hoping moby's the answer! Love you little man!!








No comments:

Post a Comment