Friday, May 16, 2014

Big Things for Lyla


Last week we had family dinner at the French Fry Palace. There was quite a line, so we took photos in these convenient cut outs. Lyla had a big week at school. Friday was their end of the year party and she got her preschool graduation certificate. Congratulations, Lyla! They didn't have a ceremony, but it was still a special day. 


This week Lyla got to start pool therapy again. She LOVES pool therapy and jumped right in with Amanda. She worked hard and did great work on the balance beam, balance board, and swimming around the pool. I can't believe how much she's grown since we last did pool therapy. She looks like such a big kid in the lift chair!





 Today Lyla and I went to her new school for the Kindergarten open house. We took a tour, played on the playground, rode the bus and had lunch. It was a fun day and a very special time for us to share. Dad watched Amir so she and I could enjoy this big day. 


When I picked her up from school, she said, "Mom, I feel so special that you picked me up early from school today." It was very sweet. As we shared lunch -- she requested I bring turkey sandwiches instead of buying the school lunch -- I made sure to tell her how proud I am that she's such a good student and that she's growing into a wonderful  young lady. I can't believe she's only got on more day of Circle of Friends before she's officially a kindergartener!






No comments:

Post a Comment