Grandma's here! I went to Connecticut last week and after hours and hours of delays both going and coming, I was extra happy to be home on Friday night. Saturday we cleaned and hung out as a family, then Sunday we picked up Grandma at the airport bright and early.
On the way home we stopped at the farmer's market so she could choose whatever fresh fruit/veg she wanted. Amir and I shared some ground cherries and got stuff for basil. When we found the rest of the family, they were carrying several bags of everything from potatoes to some kind of Chinese spinach. It was a successful trip.
We've been out to Valleyfair several times. Amma even got her own season pass. The kids love having her on the rides. I told her we should go on the power tower, but we still haven't done it. Maybe tonight or tomorrow!
I've been working all week and then coming home for family fun. Amir is getting his eye teeth. So he has been up for long periods of time in the middle of the night. He likes to have cookies and lemonade and then text grandpa before going back to bed.
Not much other news for our adoring fans. Everyone is having a good weekend maximizing the summer. Tomorrow I will be 34 and on Monday Amir will be 16 months!













No comments:
Post a Comment