Happy Birthday little man! It seems like you've grown a lot this week, but maybe I just feel like you're growing up because you've been sleeping s much better. Starting last weekend you started sleeping for a six hour stretch at night. The first time you did it I kept getting out of bed to check on you because I was worried you had stopped breathing or something! I have relaxed a little since and have been enjoying the extra sleep myself.
You are very very vocal this week and have learned how to scream in addition to your constant babbling. You have been saying baba ababa, but sometimes start with the a sound, which makes Abba very happy. I hear hi a lot and today you made an M sound and a D sound. Hopefully mama isn't too far off. You're also working on a fff or th sound. Maybe you'll start saying Faye before the big girls at daycare!
You're into everything these days and can reach thing all the way behind you in the bumbo seat. When you're on the floor you are getting really good and leaning forward or to the sides to grab things. You fall over a lot and I think maybe you'll start trying to crawl toward the toy you want, but you mostly just get mad and start fussing. Lyla and I tried to get you to crawl on the mat this week, but you weren't into it. No rush!
Tonight you were very fussy when we got home. Faye said you had an ok day but that you were fussy for her too. We are wondering if it's your teeth or maybe you have an ear infection. O maybe you're just having your six month growth spurt. Either way, you have been asleep since I screaming through your bath and chugging a bottle around 630 with a short wake up at 8 for 6 more oz of milk.
We're excited for Halloween tomorrow. I'll be at Lyla's school "fall festival" party tomorrow and Ryn and Emily are coming over for trick or treating. It should be a fun, if freezing, night!



No comments:
Post a Comment