Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Product Review: the Bumbo Seat


By Amir

Hi everyone, it's me, Amir. Time for another product review. This week: the bumbo seat. I love this thing! Mine has a tray. I don't always use it, but when I do, I like to push the toys my dad puts on it onto the floor. It's hilarious watching him get off the couch to put them back on. I also like to stick out my tongue.


I really like to sit up these days, and the bumbo allows me to sit back and relax. Tonight I figured out that I can almost get out by myself if I arch my back just the right way!


Sometimes my mom puts me in the seat on the counter while she makes her lunch in the morning. Mom, you know this is dangerous, right? Thanks for keeping my safety in mind. At least you pick up the toys when I push them off the tray!

Official review: thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment