Sunday, September 27, 2015

Step Up for Down Syndrome!


Today Lyla and I joined Cece's Cruisers for the annual Step Up Walk. The girls had fun in the bouncy houses and meeting lots of princesses and super heroes. We took the short route this year and poked in some extras like pony rides!














Big thanks to Grandpa for dropping us off and picking us up at the walk! And to both Grandma and Grandpa for spending time with Amir. 

Tonight Lyla and I snuck out to see the lunar eclipse and associated super blood moon. We drove out to Carl's Lake and watched with a few other groups. Getting away from the city lights was well worth it! Lyla was tired when we got back, but we had a great time making memories and agreed we will do it again in the same spot when it happens again. She'll be 24; I'll be 52!



It was a fun day full of memory making!

No comments:

Post a Comment