Thursday, September 10, 2015

First Day of School!

Today was the first day of First Grade! I can't believe how much you have grown up in only a few short years, girl! Here's to an awesome year!

First Day of Preschool February 2012, age 3
Miss Rita's class, where you met Cece who's still your bestie!


First Day of Preschool Sept 2012, age 3 yrs 7 mos
Miss Lisa's class


First Day of Preschool Sept 2013, age 4 yrs 7 mos
Miss Kim's class


First Day of Kindergarten Sept 2014, age 5 yrs 7 mos
Mrs. Schultz class


First day of First Grade Sept 2015, 6 yrs 7 mos
Ms. Stormo's class



So cute! I love watching you grow up, and I'm so proud of all that you achieve! I told you as much today, then tea armed up as I gave you a big hug and was on my way. You went into the house, told Faye I was crying, and finished your breakfast, then had a great first day! Love you kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment