Monday, September 7, 2015

Bye, Bye Baby!


Guess who told me he had to go potty today? Amir! I put him on there, gave him a Thomas book and walked away for no more than one minute. When I came back, he had peed and I was so excited. Then I went to grab some TP and saw that he pooped!! He asked to go on there, then pooped! Such a smart boy! 

We haven't even really been working on potty training, but he has been interested,  so sometimes I just let him sit on there. Tonight he asked three times to go and went all three times! He still pooped before bed per his usual "I am pooping in protest to bedtime" routine, but I was very proud of him for using the potty all on his own.  I guess he's more ready than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment