Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Update

Saturday @ Grandma's. We decorated cookies, then Lyla and Grandpa went dress shopping while I got groceries, stopped by Cecil's, and visited Great Grandma. Survivor and dinner with Daddy wrapped up the night!






Sunday we had a slow morning at home, then went out for the day -- and night! We spent the day at Cece's. Melanie and I tried to make cards/craft, but the girls were all over the place. I forgot to bring formula for Amir, but other than that, we had a great time!



In the afternoon we went to Josie's sixth birthday party. I can't believe these girls have already grown up so much! It was family chaos, but lots of fun and great to see everyone. 






We were beat when we got home, but it was worth it for a fun day out. Only two days of school this week, then it's thanksgiving break. We are grateful for many things, not the least of which is our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment