Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Amir -- 30 Weeks!


Happy Birthday Little Man! Where have 30 weeks gone? You're growing fast and learning new things very quickly. My favorite thing this week I how excited you get when I pick you up. When you see me you start flapping your arms like you're trying to fly over to me and you get a huge smile on your face. Those are the moments that melt away even the most stressful days at work! You have become very expressive and can have mini conversations. Even though I know it's way too early for you to be talking, I swear you say hi back to me and tonight when I asked how your day was you said something that sounded a lot like good.




You're very grabby this week, as evidenced by the photos of you grabbing Lyla's school work above. You go for anything even remotely within your reach now and have started to realize there must be a way to move sound and get things you want. You can get on your tummy from sitting, but still don't really like it once you get there. I think we have some time before you start crawling. I'm not rushing it since you'll be into everything once you start. 

Otherwise it's been a regular week. You are starting to get back to your full diet after being sick. Today was the first day you ate any solid food at Faye's without spitting everything up afterward. You found your boy parts and play with them whenever I change your diaper. I thought I had a Little more time before that started, but apparently not. You also ha your first full 8 hour sleep!! It was awesome all around!


Lyla saw Dr. Sarah today. She got a good report and did a great job walking, running, skipping, galloping, and all kinds of other things. Sarah said she thinks Lyla will be an athlete. She started us back on oral baclofen and said to come back in four months. Hopefully next time we see her it will be in St. Paul!

Lyla also had a PT eval this week and will be starting therapy again soon. She's doing extremely well lately, but can still work on balance and learning to fall the right way as well a getting onto the floor more safely (right know she just plops onto her knees). She has an OT eval next week. I feel like we have had a never ending stream of appointments lately. After the first week of December things should slow down considerably. 

Lyla got a hero ticket at school this week!

Love these crazy kiddos and even our nutso life. We had some great family time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment