You are an awesome kid. I can't believe you are already 5 years old. To be honest, I never really imagined what you'd be like at five, or what your young life would be like. Getting to five when they told us "most of these kids don't make it to Kindergarten" was something that seemed so far away and so out of reach. But here we are, three years later and you're the coolest, most fun, most mature and articulate kid I know.
I wish I could say all that tough stuff is behind us, but we know it's not. What I do know is that I can't wait to see you take those first steps on your way to kindergarten. You're gonna be so awesome (you're already do/know most of what's in the curriculum packet)!
I'm still not sure what the future holds for you, but I do know it's something very special -- not because of all the craziness in your life or the things you've been through, but because of who you are. I'm SO proud to be your mom and I feel lucky every day to be part of your life.
Happy Birthday Crazy Girl! I love you more than I will ever be able to say.
Love,
MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment