Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Third Trimester is Here!


Pandy is 28 weeks old today! We're excited to see him on Tuesday at our ultrasound. They'll be checking to see if my low-lying placenta has moved higher or whether it is now covering the cervix (let's hope it isn't), but we're just excited to see our little man again. Lyla will be attending this time and can't wait to see her brother!

Things with the pregnancy have been going very well so far. Pandy is healthy and measuring right on track. He is very active, especially at night and when Lyla reads to him. I've been feeling good and eating a ton of cereal lately. Pandy also seems to like cold things like Popsicles and frozen bananas. I feel a little queasy each morning and I've got sore hips, dry skin, and greasy hair, but that's about it -- regular pregnancy stuff. I can't believe Pandy will be here in only a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment