Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Reunion Tower

Yesterday we went to Reunion Tower and did a short walking tour of Dallas landmarks. Many things were baracaded because of last week's shooting, but we still saw the JFK memorial and a few other things.

It's still hot, but yesterday was better. We have has smoothies and ice especially each day at lunch to cool off. This Mac even had nick jr. Playing in the playplace.  Amir loved it.


The kids are having fun with their cousin and just running around the house. Amir's favorite is the stairs. I got 40 flights in chasing him up and down yesterday.


Reunion Tower had great views and an outdoor walking deck that let us see the whole city. It was fun! One side was far more windy than the other, and I was scared Amir's blanket would fly away. I even tied it to my bag. After that, I told him it had to stay in the backpack and he wasn't very happy.


We attempted a family selfie. Lyla refused and Amir protested. 


The kids played inside for a while, so Masud and I took turns walking get the outside and looking good through the telescopes on our own. After a few minutes, I found this crew walking towards me. Apparently Amir had been crying since I left.i think he was mostly sad his Jelly beans were gone.


After getting home from downtown we had lunch and icees at taco bell. Amir needed it after we accidentally gave hime part of Masud's taco that had Diablo sauce on it (the host sauce they have). He almost vomitted. Poor baby!! 

We relaxed for a while back at Anam's and then went to a shopping area. The guys watched the kids play while the girls went shopping. In the middle of buying new sunglasses Nadia asked if Amir was ok. I asked why and she said Rashed had called and said he fell down and we should come back. Masud hadn't even called ... turns out Amir just fell into the little duck stream in the park. His shorts were wet, but it was no big deal, so Masud just let it be. Good job, and!

And then we saw a bobcat next door when we got home. Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment