Thursday, December 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Amir -- 20 Months!!


Little man! I almost forgot it was your special day! We had so much fun driving around to see the lights, making toast for dinner, and watching Survivor that it didn't hit me until you were asleep that you're 20 months old today. My big boy!!

You are growing SO fast and so is your vocabulary. Tonight you even asked for your "blanket" instead of your "babi"! You also brought me your jacket to put on, then went to the door and said, "Jacket! Bye, bye Daddy!" I have heard a couple four word sentences, mostly "Can I see mama?" 

You love Arthur videos these days but still like Elmo and Robin Hood too. Your favorite is books, especially the ones like Richard Scarry that level household items. I love snuggling with you on karate nights and reading together. You like your body book too and came name about 12 body parts. Your other love it sweeping. You sweep our house, you sweep at karate, you sweep wherever you can find a broom! You also love to throw things away. 

You pulled over the Christmas tree the other day. You are fascinated by the pineapple ornament and have taken it off the tree several times. You messed up Faye's TV today when you stole the remote and  stood in front of it pushing buttons. I love seeing you run up to me each day at pickup. You are most definitely a mama's boy, though you were pretty cute reading and playing Legos with Daddy tonight.

I feel like you are turning into a kid now. You know what you want, know how to manipulate us, and love to push my buttons. Good thing you still like to snuggle before bed and giggle non-stop while I change your diaper. I love you so much, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment