Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend Update -- and Frozen Party!


What mom doesn't love to see her kids reading together?! Lyla loves reading to Amir.


On Saturday Lyla and Dad made this awesome Frozen cake while Amir and I took a long nap. That made cupcakes too. Yum!


My two Dans!


Or maybe that should say Linus ...


Love a man in glasses!


Smiles for the moose. 


"Where'd he go?" I had never seen Amir stretch his neck so much!


Handsome little man!


"I want to go back to Grandpa's!"


We had Lyla's friend birthday party today. I will never get enough of her and CeCe running in for a hug! Every girl needs a BFF!


My dark-eyed beauty donned her Elsa hat to paint the snow.


Uncle Ryan and Aunt Emily helped entertain the kids and clean up the shelter area. Thanks you two!


Sabrina was in attendance as well!


After two hours outside we were all definitely Frozen, but we had an awesome time. Lyla loves her classmates and was so happy to have them at her party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment