Happy 42 week birthday little man! You know what scares me about this week? Only ten more weeks and it will already be your birthday!! I can't believe it! You have hit a major brain spurt and you are suddenly even more alert and curious about the world around you. You want to see and touch and taste everything, and you're not shy about showing up what you want by reaching or pointing. Once you get it, you get very mad when it's time to give it up or put it away.
You are crawling well and pulling up all over the place. You were even playing on your knees tonight. Your teeth must be ready to pop out because I can see perfect outlines of them through your gums this week. It's like you have little pink teeth in there! Monday night you woke up screaming and your whole body was stiff. I have rarely seen you cry like that and felt so relieved when you finally calmed down. Hopefully they just some through soon so you can get some relief.
You and Lyla had a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa this week while I travelled to CT for our annual agency awards called the Brighties. After big storms and cancelled flights I finally got there and enjoyed some fun adult time. I even won my category at the awards! I was completely shocked. I missed you guys SO much and couldn't wait to get home tonight and snuggle you!
"Mom, why do you have to take my picture with this bunny every week?"
"I'm gonna show you what I think of this bunny ..."
"Get out of my bed, bunny! There's no room for you in my bed!"




No comments:
Post a Comment