So these are the last
of my personal photos from our Wishes & More trip. We had a super awesome
time at the Villa and since we've been back I am missing the relaxed lifestyle
and the awesome family time.
Everything at Give Kids the World was great. We enjoyed our last couple days just hanging around the resort. Lyla especially liked the free rides and the mini golf course. And of course the ice cream ...
She had fun seeing princesses and dinosaurs at Epcot. We were first in line to see Jasmine and Mulan. Then hit up the Energy Adventure to cool off and see Ellen and the dinosaurs. She was a little sassy and scared, but I think she liked it. Thank God for snacks!
We had fun at the Big Splash bash. There was a huge carnival set up around the pool and we enjoyed dinner, cotton candy, popcorn, glow sticks, games and the Disney movie Planes drive-in style. It was one of the best events of the week.
Lyla wanted us to take some group photos ...
I took this one of her laying on Masud watching movies. She asked -- "Mom, where's Daddy?" Um, you're laying on him!
Saturday morning after breakfast we took Lyla to make her star in the Castle of Miracles. They also had a scrapbooking table set up and helped Lyla make a page she was very proud of. I made a small book for myself that I can put photos in when i get around to it. We enjoyed the pools and arcades adn had a visit from our friends from Tampa, Emon, Suma and their daughter Janessa. Lyla kicked Masud's butt at air hockey when we took them to the arcade.
Lyla got to liking Miss Merry while we were there and was finally brave enough to give her a hug the night before we left. She also came to tuck us in that night. It was a really fun way to make the last night special. We ALL got tucked in!
The fun lasted until the very last minute ... Lyla had her hair done up like a princess after we ate breakfast. She loved having the colors and the crown in her hair and it was great to see the looks on people's faces as we walked through the airport!
All in all this was and AWESOME trip we will remember forever. I am proud to say that our family has been through a lot of things and what could have made us fall apart has brought us all much closer together. Getting a chance to get away adn spend time just enjoying each other was a true gift and we are SO THANKFUL to Wishes & More for giving us that chance. I am definitely refreshed and renewed to handle the next phase (or I was before I had to go back to work ...)
No comments:
Post a Comment