Grandma and Grandpa picked us up and we made a quick stop at McDonald's. Lyla had her usual fries and meat. I got some ice cream. Then we came home and they got us settled in upstairs before heading home themselves. Thanks parents!
So far she is doing fine at home. She slept well during the night (she's still sleeping) and hopefully she'll have a good day. I have to head in to work because the big boss is in town so Mom is going to stay with Lyla. Since she's feverish, she can't go to Faye's and I think it's best she have a home day before getting back into her routine anyway.
Hopefully the day goes well. We're supposed to check in with the clinic today to see if we should still come to chemo tomorrow or take a week off. Her counts are good, but her little body has been through a lot this week. We'll see, I guess!
Glad you made it home! Hope she is back to feeling like her normal self soon!
ReplyDelete