Happy 49 week birthday, little man! We've had a long week, but we made it! You finished your antibiotics for your ear infection last week, but you haven't quite been yourself all week so I took you back today and the doctor said, "it's pretty angry in there." Poor baby! I'm glad I took you in to PL today instead of waiting until Monday to go to Burnsville. I'm liking the ridge valley clinic more and more just because it's so much closer.
Over the weekend we went to grandmas. You got all messy eating lunch so grandma gave you a bath in the sink. You weren't sure about it first, but liked it well enough. And you smelled great all day!
It was a beautiful day and the squirrels were waiting at the window for treats. It was your first time meeting Spongy!! You were curious about each other. Harrison wanted to get into the action too. So fun to see you and Lyla feeding the "pets" with grandma. You have brought so much fun to our family!
I needed a new memory card for the camera and headed to target. The 16 Gig card I had was full. Hopefully 32 will last us a while. What would I do without available memory to take pics of you adorable kiddos! I might have seen the Easter Bunny while I was out and about. I bought this hat for Amir, but It sure looks suave on Vinny!
You're working on walking and like getting into things. You especially like looking out the window and pulling things off of daddy's desk. You keep trying to get you to step away from your hand holds, but you just giggle and start crawling. You'll walk soon enough. Just remembered, you weighed 27.2 lbs at the doctor today.
Sunday we went shopping at Costco and Aldi before coming home to hunker down before it snowed ten inches over night. People on facebook were up in arms, but Lyla and I thought it was beautiful. Whatever happened to teaching kids that March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion? Is there some religious connotation the precludes it these days? People -- we live in Minnesota.
The week was busy with therapies and doctor appointments, but I still found time for myself at the library. Amir enjoyed dinner on the go Wednesday and successfully ate a whole squeeze food without squirting it all over. He loves food and went crazy for strawberries and raspberries this week. He also loves turkey and clementines. He does not appreciate roast beef or pot roast. Mommy's boy!
She. Has enjoyed being back at school with her friends but will miss tomorrow because she's having a follow up scan. She's been counting down the days while I have been a bit of a mess all week. Thanks to those who've been supportive and provided welcome distractions. Yet again I realize how blessed I am to work for a boss who says, "don't worry about us, worry about Lyla. And let me know how it goes." Masud and I were talking about it tonight and I caught myself saying, "it'll be a nice relaxing day." Oy.
Lucky to have these wonderful kiddos, and my wonderful husband, and wonderful friends and colleagues, and especially wonderful parents -- who called me at the same exact time from different phones tonight for a pre-scan check in. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment