Lyla was approved for her Wishes and More wish trip earlier this year, but we finally nailed down the dates. We're headed to Give Kids the World Village in about 6 weeks for a fun, once in a lifetime trip to Disney, Universal and Sea World! I can't wait and Lyla is VERY excited. If you haven't heard of Give Kids the World you can check it out here: http://www.gktw.org/ I have been reading up on other families' experiences and it sounds like the resort is about as fun as the parks!
Since learning that Cinderella lives at Disney world and that we will get to meet her in person she is into all things princesses (and still likes ponies, puzzles and especially drawing). She is ready to be a princess for cousin Stacy's Wedding next month and while we're in "The World". I can't wait to share this special time as a family!


How exciting!!! What a trip you will have...I can't wait to here how Lyla describes it :)
ReplyDelete