Our summer has officially kicked off with a family trip to Wisconsin Dells!
We left home yesterday and met Mom and Dad in the Bloomington Walmart parking lot. From there, we headed East for Great Wolf Lodge!
We stopped for lunch at Mac in Black River Falls. The kids rode with Grandma and Grandpa the rest of the way. Soon, we pulled up to the lodge and the kids headed in. I couldn't wait in the car, so I parked and went in to find a party: frost your own cookies, Wolf ears, and kids everywhere. Soon our kiddos had their ears and we were off to have fun. I knew it would be cool, but it really is Awesome!
We hit the water park, did the riverwalk, and then had dinner at Ponderosa. The kids were wired, but calmed down around bed time. Lyla slept with me and we shut off the lights and went to bed ...and then Amir found his fire engine and we all laughed as the sirens whirled and he made engine noises. Crazy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment