Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Amir -- 22 Months!


Happy Birthday Little Man! Only a couple more months until you're two. You've got a mind of your own these days and aren't afraid to let me know it. 

You've started using the potty sometimes and don't like being on the changing table. When you are on there, you kick around stand up and turn the lights off and on. You also love seeing your reflection in the mirror.

You've started to play with toys a lot and especially like cars or tractors or any vehicle with wheels and sounds. You're into Mega blocks, but usually only at karate. You still like to play dolls and we're excited when you asked for toe nail polish and I said yes. You chose orange and then stared at it and said, "Pretty! Pretty!" I love you so much. 

Your other favorite is the bath. I don't know what your little mind cooks up in there, but you're in and out and in and out choosing toys you want and making sure you have everything you need. Water is a huge draw whether it's washing your hands, the cat water, or the kitchen sink. I can't wait to take you to the beach this summer! 

Your vocabulary and sentences are growing rapidly and I've heard a few four word ones. I shouldn't be surprised you had no trouble saying, "I want more Coke." You think all carbonated beverages are Coke. Thankfully we have lots of sparking water on hand. I love love love when you run up to me. With a jalapeƱo chip in your hand and exclaim, "Spicy!" I also love hearing you sing the abc's. Last night you even said, "Love you." Awww! Sweet boy!


You are my strong, sweet little man. You run and run until you finally crash, but in the quiet moments you still like to snuggle up close. And then you usually stand up tall and fall on top of me and say, "Hercules!"


No comments:

Post a Comment