Sunday, November 15, 2015

Holiday Baking Championship!


Sunday mornings are out baking time. Today, weave gingerbread cookies. It was a little crazy, but a lot of fun! Lyla didn't really want her picture taken, but Amir is learning to smile for the camera. 




I seriously love this one. My kiddos! 


Just chatting with Grandma between batches. 


Post baking cool down. I bought Amir's favorite Sesame Street video on iTunes. It comes in handy when Masud is trying to sleep in the kids' room (or at karate!).


I took advantage of the time to take all of the recipes I had taped inside the kitchen cabinets and put them in my recipe box. If you're reading this, please send me a recipe to add! After the morning spending quality kitchen time, I realized how important these traditions are. I'm not so great at making dinners from recipes -- ain't nobody got time for that -- but I could be. I want to have a recipe box to hand down to my kids some day. 


Lyla and I decorated the cookies while Amir napped. She likes to pretend she is on Holiday Baking Championship or Master Chef, or Chopped. Love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment