Sunday, April 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Amir -- 24 Months! -- 2 years old!

Oh little man, I love you like nothing else. You are smart, sweet, and full of energy.

You know all your colors, abcs, can count in Spanish and sometimes English, and love to read.

You love to give hugs even if you push your sister away when she wants to hug you. You also give me lots of kisses and like to hug and kiss your animals.

You like to climb, run, splash. You make your cars, trains, and tractors zoom, vroom, and boom. Throwing things is fast becoming a favorite.

You bring me so much joy. Even when you're making me crazy I can't help but smile and think how cute you are.

I also love to hear you say you love me. Tonight you even said, "love you too." I know I'm a lucky mom to hear those words.

I'm a lucky mom all around to have you as my son. I love you, little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment